Pork Breakfast Sausage
- 1 bag of frozen Broccoli (2 or 3 crowns of fresh broccoli optional)
- 8 oz. Mushrooms, chopped
- 1/2 an Onion, chopped
- 4 oz. shredded Cheese
- A small bunch of Chives, chopped
- 8 eggs, whisked
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown breakfast sausage in a pan on medium heat.
- Soften frozen broccoli (feel free to use fresh but I like the way the frozen is chopped.)
- Sauté chopped mushrooms and onion – set aside after sauteing.
- Line regular-sized muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- Start filling (broccoli first, mushroom/onion, sausage, chive, sprinkle cheese on top, 1 whisked egg per muffin tin)
- Cook for 20-30 minutes.
Can be enjoyed though out the week or frozen for future enjoyment.