One Pan Tuscan Pork Chops
- 4 trimmed pork chops
- 1 tbsp coconut oil or ghee
- 5 diced garlic cloves
- 12 oz can of organic tomatoes
- 1 diced large onion
- 2 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp sage
- 1 tsp basil
- 6 thyme sprigs
- Heat large, heavy pan on high.
- Add oil or ghee and heat for 20 seconds.
- Brown pork chops on each side (1 minute each side).
- Turn heat to medium-low and add onions.
- Stir onions and flip pork chops after 2 minutes on each side.
- Add tomatoes, garlic, and spices.
- Simmer until tomatoes are soft and sauce has set up (5-8 minutes).
- Serve with any side of your choice. Would go great with zucchini noodles. Enjoy!