No Rice Stir Fry
- Cook and season ground beef or turkey with chili powder and red pepper.
- Wash lettuce and chop into bite sized pieces.
- Dice tomatoes and avocado. Slice red onion.
- Plate all ingredients in a bowl and add hot sauce if you’d like.
Stir Fry Ingredients
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 1 package sliced mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil (optional)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon red pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Finely chop parsnips, carrots, and cashews (you can use a food processor but do each individually).
- Place all in a bowl.
- You can toss the broccoli, mushrooms, and any other veggies you’d like in a pan with the coconut oil if you’d like your stir fry to be warm. Or you can eat them raw!
- Combine veggies in bowl with “rice” mixture.
- Place all sauce ingredients in the food processor. Mix well.
- Toss sauce in the bowl with other ingredients and enjoy!