Grilled Salmon With Avocado Salsa
- 2 lbs salmons cut into 4 portions
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp paprika powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp ancho chili powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
For Avocado Salsa
- 1 cubed avocado
- 1/2 sliced or diced red onion
- 2 juiced limes
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- Mix the salt, chili powder, cumin, paprika, onion, and black pepper. Add coconut oil on salmon fillets and rub on the mixture.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes
- Pre-heat grill.
- Prepare salsa by combining avocado, onion, cilantro, and lime juice in a bowl. Chill until ready to use.
- Grill salmon for as long as desired. (5 minutes in good).
- Top with salsa and enjoy!