- One .5-1 lb. chicken breast
- 1/2 cup fresh basil
- 1 or 2 large avocados
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon of tumeric
- Boil chicken until fully cooked or beginning to fall apart.
- Shed or dice chicken into small, easily edible pieces. Place in a bowl and set aside.
- Combine all other ingredients in a blender. Mix until all is well blended.
- Add mixture into the bowl with the chicken and stir well.
- Enjoy on a salad or with lettuce wraps.